She is a beautiful full-rigged sailing ship which now serves as a museum ship in Gdynia. She is moored a few steps from the ORP Blyskawica. The Dar Pomorza was built in Hamburg in 1909 and came to Poland after WW1. Her name means – Pomeranian Gift since she was bought from money collected by local people. For many years she served as a training ship for the Polish Naval Academy in Gdynia. She survived WW2 in the port of Stockholm.